Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Kafkaesque Early Morning Dream

Something happened and I was ushered to a hotel room. I found myself sharing that room with a family. The family consisted of a middle aged woman, a young man and a young woman. The young woman was breathtakingly beautiful. There was a TV in the room. The women went inside the living room. I went there and came back. I went out.

In the corridor, I ran across another young lady. She was gravely attractive. She looked at me. I couldn't make out whether that stare was blank or she was smiling. Somebody then stopped me and told my room was different. It was 305 and there was the key. I didn't take it. I said something and went somewhere.

Then I found myself arguing with somebody. I told I needed a separate room. Some more arguments. Then I met  another guy and took the keys.

After that I found myself in a friend's room. I told I was stranded and was put up in a hotel. There was another guy. He asked me whether I met Ananya. I said I did.

Then I was at my home. There was something to be done. I sent my brother. After sometime I went there myself. I saw my brother. Then I was walking inside some building I met this tall police officer.

The police officer stopped me. He asked what I did to her. I said I didn't do anything. In fact, when I found myself sharing my room with them I asked for a separate room. Then I said my friend's friend knew Ananya.

[My alarm clock went off and I woke up. I was supposed to study for my exam today but I went back to sleep to complete the mystery. But it was of no use]

2 comments:

  1. Who's Ananya in RL?

    Sounds like you feel pushed into some uncomfortable social situation because of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know no Ananya. For that matter, I haven't been pushed into any uncomfortable social situation.

    ReplyDelete