Monday, December 22, 2014

Beyond Humility

[She] : Excuse me, where is ...?
[I]: It's not in this lane, maybe you should try the lane parallel to this.
[She]: But I was told it's somewhere here
[I]: Hmm... this one is ... and that one is ... I guess you need to check the parallel lane
[She]: So, you are not sure
[I]: I mean it's not in this lane but yes, I'm not sure...
[She]: Okay, I'll ask the shopkeeper then
[I]: Sure
[She]: Thank you
[I]: Uh...No problem
[I parked the car and while getting down saw her walking towards the parallel lane]
[I went inside the house and after some time I came out to buy something from the shop across the road]
[I found her returning to the same lane and again checking the buildings around and talking over the phone]
[Shall I?]
[One can buy this thing for as cheap as Rs. 5000  and provides so much independence so, why wouldn't she buy one?]
[I]: Excuse me ...
[She] Yes ...[over the phone] Just a minute, I'll get back to you
[I]: It says you have to go straight in this lane, cross the junction and at the T-junction ahead, it's on your left

No comments:

Post a Comment