Monday, January 11, 2010

Devolution - iii

How can I liberate myself from all the taboos so that I no longer feel fear? How can I create situations that is free of ulterior motives so that I can express myself freely and be accepted without prejudice? Unfortunately, I'm not an empiricist. I do not know how to create my own experiments and gain experience.

I try to imagine. I try to imagine breaking taboos. It is so easy. But the only drawback is I have written scripts for other characters in my imagination.

I try to imagine. I try to imagine the good situations and the bad ones. I pose questions. I find the answers. So far so good. But then it's just a dead end. I don't know whether I have to call it dead end. But it is something like that. I no longer have anything to probe but I haven't arrived at anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment