Friday, February 3, 2012

Denied

What I call that but a let down
I thought I wasn't heard out
Not a fair chance of presenting mine
I had shown the interest

I know I am ready
With ideas beyond the boundary
But you chose someone else
Who will never meet in uniqueness

No doubt he is capable
Perhaps a better bet in the long run
But I have plans ample
Not for my pleasure to you I turn

You follow a structure
Afraid as you that you may reinvent the wheel
Defined your life and your character
Based on imaginations of a male

You expect me to approach in Dreyfus model
That is a fallacy of is-ought scale
For us questions are known
A novice-expert in every moment I'll remain

You need a direct contact and a rapport
Building a bond toasting beer
Unfortunate stereotypes as the guiding rules
Burkha clad woman fighting freedom of choice

Unconfused and passionate first time in life
I would have triumphed or perished, hell right
You should have tried me out either way
Nothing would have made difference to you anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment